Thursday, July 4, 2013

What? No Trip Goals?

Have you ever seen that show Trip Flip? The host is a travel expert. He approaches people and offers them a free vacation, but only if they do everything he tells them to do. It's a trip flip because these people are already on vacation, but the host takes their normal vacation and turns it into an awesome one with upgraded lodging and interesting adventures you wouldn't find in guide books.

It sounds a little creepy. A lot of people tell him no. But it's a good show.

Before Charlie, I would have planned out trip goals months in advance, listed them on the sidebar of this blog and included links to the vendors I had selected.

We planned this trip last week, So... I bet the trip flip guy would have us drinking some kind of hawaiian bug infused mimosa already, but me? No goals.

I'm ok with it. It's just nice to get away, relax, sleep, and sit on a beach.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...